I’m touched by how many people have emailed their feedback on the book – especially given that it just came out in early June! You are fast readers!
I’m proud that so many of you are recommending the book to parents and friends. I wrote the book to be an accessible, engaging read, and I’m just so happy that it worked.
Some folks have been asking how they can help spread the word on the book. Here are a couple ideas.
1) send an email request to your public and/or university library and ask them to order it.
2) recommend it to your book club. I’ll be happy to do a live conference call to talk about it if you want.
3) donate a copy or two to your alzheimer’s association resource library.
4) write a review on amazon and other blog/book ordering/list sites.
5) make a link/note on facebook on the book/blog
6) email your Public Radio station and recommend that they base a show on the topic.
7) use it as a classroom text (for you profs and teachers out there). The students will love talking about Denny Crane and Nemo.
8) recommend me as a speaker at your professional conferences. I’m a great keynote!
Many, many thanks for your enthusiasm and desire to spread the word!I’ll be giving lots of talks this fall – hopefully we’ll be able to kick up some press/ruckus.